- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into chunks
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1 box Stuffing Mix
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese (I used 2 percent milk swiss)
- 1/4 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar
- 1 cup non fat milk
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (I used fat free cream of mushroom)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees
Spray a casserole dish with non stick cooking spray
Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. In a mixing bowl, combine soup and milk.
Arrange chopped chicken in bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with ham and swiss cheese. Pour soup of the cheese and top with stuffing. Sprinkle cheddar over the top.
Cover with foil and cook for 35-40 minutes. During last 10 minutes of cooking time, remove foil and bake until cheese is melted. Enjoy!
Cal 220, Carbs 20.2, Fat 5.5, Fiber .75, Protein 20
(Visited 3,009 times, 1,821 visits today)